It definitely seems like something hard to achieve, an Android Tablet for under 100 bucks?! Some companies are capable of doing it though, and doing it well. I’ve compiled a short and sweet list of all the Android computing power you can get for under $100.
7″ Zeepad 7.0 Allwinner
- Zeepad7.0 Android 4.0 tablet PC, 4GB Capacity, TF card support upto 32GB
- Boxchip A13, Cortex A8, Capacitive Multitouch Screen.
- Inbuilt WIFI, Camera, Youtube, Games like Angry Birds
- Light weight, Easy to use, Fluent Screen.
- Supports Skype Video Calling and Netflix Movies.
- Great for Adults and kids alike
Only 80 bucks!
Pipo S1 7 Inch Tablet Pc Android 4.1
At 100 bucks, the PiPo (Smart) S1 is a great value tablet PC. PiPo have been setting a very high standard for Chinese tablet computers in recent years, which has been proven by their great track record so far. Packed with a 1.6GHz Dual Core RK3066 processor and 1GB of ram, the S1 runs OS Jellybean 4.1 very smoothly. The 7 inch screen is compact but still provides great viewing real estate for movies and gaming on the go. Expandable storage by another 32GB (Micro SD) is a definite bonus and gives great flexibility to the user. Connect to WIFI and browse the web, manage emails, stream videos online etc.
7″ W70 VIA8850 1.5GHz Android 4.0 tablet
This is a lovely, sleek little Android Tablet for the great price of $72.99, wow! Comes with loads of features and a great design, just like a Google Nexus 7 for under half the price!
* 7inch Capacitive 5 point touch screen
* newest & good quality chipset: VIA8850 CPU, ARM Cortex A9 1.5GHz Processor
* runs on Android 4.0.3 OS
* external 3G+ HDMI+ Skype Video Call supported+camera
* use Video as Living Wallpaper on this tablet pc.
* play 3D games more smoothly and enjoy HDMI 1080P video more fluently.
Ainol Legend 7″ 4:3 Android 4.0.4 A13 1.0GHz Tablet
The Novo7 Legend boasts 7 Inch a 800*600 pixel capacitive screen (no IPS or MVA), 8GB memory, HDMI out, 1.3MP Front Camera, and a 3000mAh battery
iRulu 7″ Android 4.0 OS Cortex A10
This 7″ tablet is packed full of features in a sleek lovely case. There’s so much on offer for the low price of $84.95, yep it’s that cheap! Here’s what you can have:
- iRulu brand tablet, Android 4.0 OS, CPU: BOXCHIP A10 -1.2GHZ(cortex A8), Support for hardware OpenGL 2.0 3D graphics
- 5 point Capacitive 7″ touchsreen, 800*480 Resolution; 0.3 Mega Pixels camera
- 512MB DDR3 RAM, built-in 4GB memory, Adding another 8GB Card, Enjoy 12GB Tablet
- Support Skype, Flash Player, HD videos, Android APP Market, Movie Player, Browser, Email Function, Camera/ Camcorder,MP3 Player, eBook, Google maps, Multi-language
- The WiFi function allows you to stay connected from WiFi hot spot; High capacitive screen for convenient operation at your any time
Well there you have it, that’s our round-up of the best Android Tablets for your money. Finding a decent Android Tablet for under $100 can be hard work, and you never know what to expect, but hopefully we’ve taken some of the stress out for you. Next time we’re covering high end android tablets so stay tuned!